• Rugged die-cast aluminium housing is powder-coated for durability and corosion resistance.
• The optional two-bolt mast arm mount provides an easy, secure and adjustable installation of an arm from 48 mm.(1 1/2") to 60 mm.(2") in diameter.
• Stainless steel trigger latch on the doorframe enables effortless and secure one-hand opening to relamping and maintenance.
• Large surface area, breathing seal, gasket seals the optical chamber to prevent an intrusion of insects and environmental contaminants. Heat resistant gasket material remains effective over the life of the fixture.
• Anodized aluminium reflector and borosilicate glass refractor provide a uniform lighting distribution.
• The housing is separated into two compartments, control gear compartment and lamp compartment, by an aluminium back plate.
• Heat resistant and high voltage wires
• E40 ceramic lampholder
• IP rating: IP65
• Lamp compartment and lampholder are sealed with weatherproof silicone rubber.
• Corrosion resistant stainless steel screws, nuts and washers
150-250W High Pressure Mercury Vapor Lamp (MV)
150-250W Metal Halide Lamp (MH)
150-250W High Pressure Sodium Lamp (HPS)
Control Gear :
High power factor ballast and components are mounted on a single tray (Not less than 0.9 for PF).
An electrical statically applied polyester powder coat is oven-cured to a hard durable finish in Gray RAL 7032.